Monday, December 20, 2010

More Pictures!

More assorted pictures from training.
This is my language teacher from training, Matusse, and I at my swearing in ceremony.
From left to right, Ruben Hernandez, the Peace Corps Country Director of Mozambique, me, and Ambassador to the US, Leslie Rowe.

My friend Hannah and I before our swearing in ceremony.


My host sister, her son, and I at the homestay celebration. Yes, he is pulling my hair and I am trying not to laugh.



My class of kids and their certificates from model school in Namaacha. Most people here dont smile for photos so you might notice that the teachers are the only ones with smiles.




1 comment:

INVEST WITH $200 AND GET A RETURNS OF $2,000 said...

Invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days.
Why wasting your precious time online looking for a loan? When there is an opportunity for you to invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days. Contact us now for more information if interested on how you can earn big with just little amount. This is all about investing into Crude Oil and Gas Business.

Email: investmoneyoilgas@gmail.com